Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My opinion on Lethal injection

Lethal injection is said to be the most humane method of execution in modern day punishment. I also agree with this opinion. Although I strongly feel that execution should not be an option of punishment. It seems that the process is much more humane and easier to carry out then other methods of execution. It also seems to be less pain for the inmate or prisoner that receives it. I’m not saying that it is the best but, if were to be executed I would want to be lethally injected, rather than be electrocuted. Although , I sometimes wonder if the chemical compounds that are being injected will actually hurt while they are being injected or can I feel the chemicals running through my veins before my death. No one really knows except those inmates and prisoners who suffered death from lethal injection.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/crimes-punishable-death-penalty

No comments:

Post a Comment